Features and Specifications
The SlimPAR™ 56 is a LED PAR can-style light, housed in a casing which is only two inches thick, which allows it to go where other PAR can lights won’t fit. Powered by 108 red, green, and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3 or 7 channels of DMX control. It also provides static colors and RGB color mixing, with or without DMX, built-in automated and sound activated programs and a variable speed pulse effect.
- LED Par, designed for any application using a compact wash light
- Low-profile fixture that fits in places other lights cannot
- Ideal for quiet installations, silent operation, and no moving parts
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors without DMX
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Saves labor when you do it yourself
- DMX channels: 3 or 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue)
- Beam angle: 14°
- Field angle: 23°
- Illuminance: 876 @ 2 m
- Power linking: 50 units @ 120 V / 100 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Size: 9.5 x 8.8 x 2.2 in
These LED uplights can be plugged directly into an electrical outlet or 3-prong power extension cord. Each light comes with a 10-foot power cord. You can connect them together - up to 50 - to make a string of uplights and plug the string into one outlet.
How It Works,
Multiple LED uplights can be grouped together for a wash of color across an entire wall, or used alone to accent a specific area. Here a single uplight creates a colorful backdrop behind a counter.
Uplights have become standard equipment for all of our conference events. Fast and easy to rent and set up.
Professional Meeting Planner,